Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 5, 2012

A French Flea Market this weekend May 19th & 20th at the Chateau Sonoma in Sonoma, California


Hello!
This weekend I will be a vendor at the Chateau Sonoma 9th Annual French Flea Market.
It is held in Sonoma, California at the Chateau Sonoma.
It is a beautiful show filled with one of a kind European finds.


I attended the show last year and took lots of pictures.
I wanted to share a few pictures with you of last year's show!


This is an image of Michel Saga (Paris Musique)
Sarah has a beautiful shop filled with beautiful antiques.


My daughters had to get their picture taken with Michael Saga once they found out
he had a part in the movie Cars.






Marina Geest, from Over the Ocean Antiques, had a beautiful
space.





I loved Fred and Coco's space.








As you can see it was filled with French finds.



This is an image of Chateau Sonoma's space, I loved how they hung an old French swing in a tree and filled it with vintage French watering cans.


 


Eric and Daniela's space was filled with vintage French linens.






Hope to see you at the show this weekend!
You can visit the Chateau Sonoma Website for more details!

I promise to share my husband's guest post soon.
Enjoy your day!
Take Care,
Maria

Dreamy Whites Shop
Facebook

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét